In the last few weeks, I've had a few glimpses into our crazy world in which I see moments that I I will cherish forever. My brave girl getting her cast on and saying still running out of the doctor's appointment. Her fierce determination and hope are beyond words. My girls gushing over and supporting Mia through yet another change but one that doesn't shake them. My husband, who holds his baby girl like she is still his baby girl.
We managed to survive the holidays - as of today anyway - and to do so brings a hard earned confidence that, I can handle anything. A glimpse at confidence until yet something else happens or changes. We are Fearless - and can handle what comes.
A glimpse in to a crazy routine before it gets any crazier! Routine is overrated but we try and have a resemblance somewhere of a routine during the week. For us that means now weekly OT visits, weekly PT visits, and casting. Only a glimpse though because it always changes, it always goes by way to quickly, and before it's over I wonder how to hold on to the glimpses forever.
1 comment:
Fearless is a perfect word for Mia. She is such a fighter.
Post a Comment